Virtual learning was designed keeping in mind the current crisis due to COVID 19, Pandemic where we moved to the virtual mode of teaching and learning and at Kairos, this transition has been well-planned to give our students an engaging educational experience. Thereby, our expert faculty, management and Principal structured an exceptional and complete Virtual Planner which included all the aspects of schooling so that children across different segments of society can benefit and learn right from the safety of their homes without any worry!
- The Google classroom application which has emerged as one of the most sought-after and effective online teaching-learning solutions across the world, serves as the platform for Kairos virtual school
- The School has invested significant resources and time in training and mentoring our teachers to become proficient in effectively and meaningfully making use of the many education-focused features and tools of Google classroom.
- Teachers have curated and placed a huge repository of digital teaching and learning materials on Google Classroom for students to refer and reinforce their learning.
- Teachers have put in tremendous efforts in preparing and also collating and curating various resources like videos, web-links, Power point presentations, PDF documents, tasks, activities, assignments, and projects to enhance students’ learning experiences.
- The virtual school platform has been an excellent avenue for teachers to design and offer a wide variety of creative and interactive teaching techniques and activities to enhance students’ level of engagement and understanding.
- The holistic development of students is focused on through a diverse range of sessions covering Physical Education, Music, Art and craft classes which have a positive impact on their physical health and mental well-being.
- Apart from the core teaching and learning activities, Google platform is being effectively used to conduct Orientation for Parents, Parent-Teacher Meetings, Special assemblies, events, competitions and many such interactions.
- The virtual school has been instrumental in making the teaching and learning processes more collaborative and participative, while also preparing students to effectively navigate and thrive in the digital world in the future.